ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has issued list of 20 officers of BS-20 Pakistan Customs Service or equivalent for 108th National Management Course which will commence from February 12, 2018 to June 15, 2018 at National Management College, Lahore, notified on Wednesday.
The PCS officers are included:
1) Muhammad Nasir Khan, Member Technical, Customs Appellate Tribunal (Bench-II), Islamabad;
2) Muhammad Asif Marghoob Siddiqui, Collector, Collectorate of Customs (Adjudication-I), Karachi;
3) Muhammad Zubair Yousfani, project Director for FBR;
4) Faiz Ahmad, Collector, MCC (Preventive), Lahore;
5) Gul Rehman, Collector, MCC Peshawar;
6) Dr Saima Taslim Zehra, Director, Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-FBR, Lahore;
7) Ms Rabab Sikandar, Director, Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation-FBR, Lahore;
8) Muhammad Sadiq, Collector, Model Customs Collectorate, Faisalabad;
9) Shahnaz Maqbool, Collector, MCC (Appraisement0West), Karachi ;
10) Ms Seema Raza Bokhari, Director General, President’s Secretary (Public), Islamabad;
11) Mirza Mubashir Baig, Director Directorate of Post Clearance Audit, Lahore;
12) Asif Saeed Khan Lughmani, Chief, Legal Wing, FBR (Hq), Islamabad;
13) Muhammad Ali Raza Hanjra, Collector, MCC, Gilgit-Baltistan;
14) Dr Muhammad Saeed Khan Jadoon, Collector, Islamabad;
15) Ashhad Jawwad, Collector, MCC (Appraisement-East), Karachi;
16) Zafar Akhtar, Director, Directorate of Internal Audit (Customs), Lahore;
17) Ch. Muhammad Javed, Collector, MCC (Exports), Customs House, Karachi;
18) Fayyaz Anwar, Director, Directorate of IPR Enforcement (Central), Lahore;
19) Irfan-ur-Rehman Khan, Director, Directorate General of PCA, Islamabad;’
20) Muhammad Junaid Jalil Khan, Chief (Management Customs), FBR, Islamabad.
FBR further added that willingness/personal information should reach the undersigned latest by December 12, 2017 otherwise next eligible officer shall be nominated for the course.